UNESCO World Heritage site since 1996, for years it has been inhabited by farmers working in the fields nearby, one family of 6/8 people living in one stone dwelling.
Nowadays is the main attraction of Puglia for the uniqueness of its landscape, the welcoming locals and the charm of its trulli.
Food, wine, stone, history and lifestyle discover this with us!
– Pick-up from your hotel or from a selected place.
– Arrival in Alberobello and meet our expert guide who will take you on a walking tour of the ancient villlage.
– Final tasting and free time.
– Pick-up from Alberobello.
– Return to the initial point.